Thank you for taking the time to recognize a female leader in your corporate, civic and entrepreneurial community who exemplifies FLOURISHING.
The FLOURISH™ AWARD recognizes one female executive and one female entrepreneur who embodies the following characteristics:
• She has achieved extraordinary professional success, and is recognized as a leader in her field and/or industry
• She is committed to community and civic engagement – and is recognized for making a difference in the lives of others
• She is a strong advocate for women and girls, and seeks to create opportunities for others to thrive
• She is a consummate leader – a powerful influencer. A visionary, who is collaborative, creative, resourceful and effective
• Although her professional and civic bona fides are outstanding, she is also known for her building deep, engaged and meaningful relationships with family and friends – because those who flourish do so in their whole lives.
We will present two Flourish Awards in each of the cities the Flourish Conference for Women in Leadership is held each year.
Flourish Executive of the Year Award
This honor will be awarded to a woman who is in an executive leadership position at a large enterprise (revenues of $500 million and above), a nonprofit organization or government entity. In addition to the above-mentioned criteria, she will have a high level of comprehensive strategic responsibility in the organization and at least 7 years of executive experience.
Flourish Entrepreneur of the Year Award
This honor will be awarded to a woman who has founded or leads a successful small or mid-sized business with no less than five (5) years in business. She will also have a high level of comprehensive strategic responsibility in the organization and at least 7 years of leadership experience.